- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I really thought that I won’t lose any weight this week. In fact, I thought I’ll gain weight because I haven’t had any exercise this week except last Monday. But I think getting sick is one way to lose weight, … Continue reading
The Kardashian’s are always in the news and I know that a lot of people do admire them a lot. So much so that the Kardashian’s can actually make money while enjoying a party. For example, Kim Kardashian is said … Continue reading
I’ve been sick since Monday, first, I thought it was dengue but thank God that its not. However, my diet has been really bad since then. I’ve lost my appetite and have just been eating bananas since yesterday. My trainer … Continue reading
Filipinos in the Philippines were besieged by different disturbing news this week. First, there was the car-napping group that kills their victim, and then there was the EDSA Bus Bombing news that as of this writing already killed 5 people, … Continue reading
One of the first thing that I learned in the process of achieving the good life aspect of Project 168 is a way to improve my karma and Feng Shui. It’s actually very easy, just sincerely try to do good … Continue reading