- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Author Archives: jefftan168
Recently I posted about my new Acer Ferrari Liquid E Smartphone. After initially causing anger, I can now say that my Acer Ferrari Liquid E Smartphone is indeed a worldly thing that makes life a little better. It makes checking … Continue reading
Tomorrow is another weigh day. I’m a little nervous only because I’m really not sure whether I’ll lose weight or I’ve gained more weight. 6 months after I’ve started going to the gym and going on a proper diet diet. … Continue reading
I’m really happy to say that Acer Ferrari Liquid E’s project manager Gino Villame and their technical support person William de Guia made sure that I’ll be able to use my phone. They went to see me in Trinoma yesterday … Continue reading
In my previous post I wrote about worldly things that makes life a little better. The Acer Ferrari Liquid E Smartphone is supposed to be one such worldly thing. Smart Communications, my cell phone service provider, informed me that my … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I was really able to write on this blog. I’ve been really busy and sort of a little sad that last week, I suffered a little setback with the weight aspect of my Project 168. … Continue reading
Just want to quickly share the image of the Medicine Buddha and His Mantra.