- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Chinese New Year
One of the most, if not the most, important celebrations or holiday for the Chinese is the Chinese New Year (also called Chinese Lunar New Year or Lunar New Year). In fact, in some Chinese countries it can be celebrated … Continue reading
This is my second post regarding the food I eat. But since it’s the season of ‘Kung Hei Fat Choi’, its also the time of the year when Tikoy or Chinese Sweet Rice Cakes are in every corner of the … Continue reading