- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Feng Shui
One of the first thing that I learned in the process of achieving the good life aspect of Project 168 is a way to improve my karma and Feng Shui. It’s actually very easy, just sincerely try to do good … Continue reading
As part of the ‘having a good life’ of Project 168, I wrote a 2011 Feng Shui Forecast yesterday, which is base on my own reading and analysis. Reading the blog article again, I think I might have made it … Continue reading