- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Paht Chee
It’s the season of the year when restaurants are fully booked; traffic is really crazy; people wear red; and of course everybody talks about love. Love is really in the air every Feb. 14 or Valentine’s Day. But if you … Continue reading →
Understanding Tai Sui or Grand Duke Jupiter, Wu Wang or Five-Yellow Killings or Five-Yellow Star, and San Sha or 3 Killings.
Every year we hear Feng Shui experts talking about Tai Sui or Grand Duke Jupiter, Wu Wang/Five Yellow Star (also called Five Yellow Killing Star or Five Killing Star) and San Sha or 3 Killings, but very few peple really … Continue reading →
Before anything else I would like to clarify that I’m not a Feng Shui consultant. However, because my parents, siblings, and myself do believe in feng shui and seldom makes any major decisions or hiring key people in key positions … Continue reading →