- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Project 168
It’s been a while since I was really able to write on this blog. I’ve been really busy and sort of a little sad that last week, I suffered a little setback with the weight aspect of my Project 168. … Continue reading
I really thought that I won’t lose any weight this week. In fact, I thought I’ll gain weight because I haven’t had any exercise this week except last Monday. But I think getting sick is one way to lose weight, … Continue reading
The Kardashian’s are always in the news and I know that a lot of people do admire them a lot. So much so that the Kardashian’s can actually make money while enjoying a party. For example, Kim Kardashian is said … Continue reading
I’ve been sick since Monday, first, I thought it was dengue but thank God that its not. However, my diet has been really bad since then. I’ve lost my appetite and have just been eating bananas since yesterday. My trainer … Continue reading
As part of the ‘having a good life’ of Project 168, I wrote a 2011 Feng Shui Forecast yesterday, which is base on my own reading and analysis. Reading the blog article again, I think I might have made it … Continue reading
The web is buzzing with the news that one of the local Filipino upcoming artist, Enrique Gil, was shamed by the management of the teen show ‘Shout Out’ which airs on ABS-CBN. Most of the comments were against the show’s … Continue reading
I travel a lot and sometimes I feel that gone are the days when airline employees like the flight attendants are expected to be nice. There have been a number of times when I encountered rude flight attendants. One of … Continue reading