- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Proper Diet
Tomorrow is another weigh day. I’m a little nervous only because I’m really not sure whether I’ll lose weight or I’ve gained more weight. 6 months after I’ve started going to the gym and going on a proper diet diet. … Continue reading
Note: This was supposed to be posted yesterday. However, due to a technical problem from WordPress I’m only able to post it now. My trainer was honest enough to tell me right from the start that while exercise helps a … Continue reading
The Kardashian’s are always in the news and I know that a lot of people do admire them a lot. So much so that the Kardashian’s can actually make money while enjoying a party. For example, Kim Kardashian is said … Continue reading