- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Suagr
It was sometime mid-November 2009 when I first started experiencing dryness of the mouth, palpitations, slight dizziness, erratic blood pressure, and frequent urinating. When I say frequent urinating, I mean really frequent as in every fifteen or thirty minutes. I … Continue reading →