- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Sugar
Kung Hei Fat Choi! This is the season when you hear everybody, not just Chinese, greeting each other ‘Kung Hei Fat Choi’, which is not Happy New Year in Chinese. What it really means is ‘Wishing You Prosperity’. Speaking of … Continue reading →
It was sometime mid-November 2009 when I first started experiencing dryness of the mouth, palpitations, slight dizziness, erratic blood pressure, and frequent urinating. When I say frequent urinating, I mean really frequent as in every fifteen or thirty minutes. I … Continue reading →