- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Taoism
Kung Hei Fat Choi! This is the season when you hear everybody, not just Chinese, greeting each other ‘Kung Hei Fat Choi’, which is not Happy New Year in Chinese. What it really means is ‘Wishing You Prosperity’. Speaking of … Continue reading →
Understanding Tai Sui or Grand Duke Jupiter, Wu Wang or Five-Yellow Killings or Five-Yellow Star, and San Sha or 3 Killings.
Every year we hear Feng Shui experts talking about Tai Sui or Grand Duke Jupiter, Wu Wang/Five Yellow Star (also called Five Yellow Killing Star or Five Killing Star) and San Sha or 3 Killings, but very few peple really … Continue reading →
Before anything else I would like to clarify that I’m not a Feng Shui consultant. However, because my parents, siblings, and myself do believe in feng shui and seldom makes any major decisions or hiring key people in key positions … Continue reading →