- More than just a Smartphone…It’ll Save Lives
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Good Ending
- Acer Ferrari Liquid E: The Root of My Anger
- A Different Way of Celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Wordly Things that Makes Life a Little Better (1st Post): The Internet & Is it Bye Bye Cell Towers?
- Feng Shui Love Rituals
- 38.4Lbs to Project 168
- OM MANI PADME HUM
- The Medicine Buddha Image & Mantra
- Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: February 1, 2011 (Giving In to a Tikoy Temptation)
- 2011 Feng Shui and Chinese Buddhist Rituals to Usher in the 2011 Chinese New Year!
- My Online Food Diary: January 31, 2011 (1st Entry)
Aspects of Project 168 (Categories)
Tag Archives: Weight Loss
Tomorrow is another weigh day. I’m a little nervous only because I’m really not sure whether I’ll lose weight or I’ve gained more weight. 6 months after I’ve started going to the gym and going on a proper diet diet. … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I was really able to write on this blog. I’ve been really busy and sort of a little sad that last week, I suffered a little setback with the weight aspect of my Project 168. … Continue reading
Note: This was supposed to be posted yesterday. However, due to a technical problem from WordPress I’m only able to post it now. My trainer was honest enough to tell me right from the start that while exercise helps a … Continue reading
I really thought that I won’t lose any weight this week. In fact, I thought I’ll gain weight because I haven’t had any exercise this week except last Monday. But I think getting sick is one way to lose weight, … Continue reading
I’ve been sick since Monday, first, I thought it was dengue but thank God that its not. However, my diet has been really bad since then. I’ve lost my appetite and have just been eating bananas since yesterday. My trainer … Continue reading
The web is buzzing with the news that one of the local Filipino upcoming artist, Enrique Gil, was shamed by the management of the teen show ‘Shout Out’ which airs on ABS-CBN. Most of the comments were against the show’s … Continue reading